Thursday, May 08, 2014

Well Hello There --- haven't seen you in a while.




 I'm still kicking.

Lot's of changes in my world. 

But I do still make things. 

Actually I've been making LOTS of things.

These two are just the latest Design Team Offerings over at Globecraft and Piccolo. 

And cool news - They have asked and I have agreed to continue for the rest of the year as one of the team. 

It was very exciting to be invited back. 


I'm also requesting prayer for some things going on in my life. 

Just things. Nothing serious. But overwhelming none the less. 



In good news, the Softball Princess is busily preparing for post season play.

They have advanced into Regional play and are on the road to Nationals. 

I'll be spending LOTS of time on the road and by the field this weekend and hopefully for the next several weekends. 

Life is Beautiful.

Note - there is a tutorial for the cross and dragonfly here

No comments: